Getting everything ready for the launch this morning. The book is now live in all formats. If you are near Morehead City, come to the Leo Mann Jr. Enrichment Center at 11:00 am.  Look forward to seeing you.
And check out the book trailer designed by www.bookfrenzystudios.com

Comments

05/14/2016 3:23am

All the best with your book launch I hope it meets all your expectation and many people attend. There is real strength in numbers. I think the book will be a good one, I am yet to see a trailer on a book. Inspiring the youth to get involved in investing in the future. I feel so hopeful the darker the night the bright the stars.

05/06/2017 3:46pm

So, you've written that blog post. Now what? How to promote your blog post to get all the traffic you deserve for you hard work? Here are some vital steps yo can take.

05/14/2017 12:37pm

When applying for a job you need to keep in mind that a great resume by itself cannot land you a job. A bad and poorly done resume, on the other hand, can eliminate all your chances right away.

12/30/2016 7:59am

Amazing, the title of the book is "Darker the night "very impressive. I have seen the video of its title, really gorgeous. Hope you will continue your work and we can read more. Thanks for sharing the information about the book and its publication.

01/06/2017 1:14am

I started reading Lisa London's book last year and my initial review with her writing is that she can easily get readers attention. Not just her use of words, but the emotion of her piece can be felt by just reading it. I am lucky enough to be there at the "Darker The Night" launching and it's truly worth the time. But since I've been busy, I wasn't able to find time to read the book. I promise, one of these days, I will definitely read the book and post my review on my website!

I love an old styled movies. They have the spirit of an era! Well done!

04/12/2017 10:23am

I used to read this issue in some place, but yours is so different...

04/19/2017 2:55pm

Article writing services are providing the written articles to their clients from a long period now. These articles are meant to be written to be published in the electronic media or the other Medias but usually these articles are published through the internet.

05/03/2017 3:54pm

The Breville Die Cast Citrus Press is one amazing appliance. Get a feel for what it is capable of doing in the article below.

One of my hobbies is reading books. I need to have a copy of this book. The title is very intriguing and full of mystery. Those factors add up to my interest in looking for the next book that I will read. I will surely look for this piece and find out the story and the series of events. Special Thanks to the author of the book and article.

06/28/2017 11:13am

They say you only get once chance to make a first impression and writing your resume is definitely included in that. So what do you need to do in order to make your resume stand out from the crowd?

07/04/2017 6:18am

Thank for the information as we look for more. As i look for more information i will make sure i visit more time to take advantage of this stuff.

Picture
    Darker the Night

Author

Lisa London is the author of the top-selling Accountant Beside You series of books to assist nonprofits with their accounting needs.
    She expanded into fiction after her neighbor mentioned being involved in the Hitler Youth. This sent Lisa on a year-long research journey and now she is completely hooked on writing fiction.

Author Pages